Please read the following information carefully:
Cookie file usage policy
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which data can be collected automatically. Cookies are used to provide users with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, namely:
- Improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during the visits;
- Providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used;
- Anticipation of any services / goods that may be offered to users through this website in the future, depending on the browsing history.
Cookies give us valuable feedback, which allows us to take measures to make this website more efficient and accessible to you.
1. What is a cookie and for what purpose is it used?
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better, personalized service that meets your needs. The data stored by the cookies used by us never shows personal details on the basis of which a person can be identified.
A cookie file is a small text file that is stored and / or read by the browser on your device (computer, laptop, smartphone, etc.) depending on the websites you visit. These files make interacting with websites more secure and faster, as they can remember your preferences, by sending information back to the original website (first-party cookie) or to another website to which they belong (third-party cookie). , when you visit that website again using the same device.
2. How to control cookies
You may withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. For this purpose, you can block them, or even delete them, through your browser settings or by using software provided by third parties, or by following the specific instructions for each category of cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to all the features of this website.
If you want to remove stored cookie files and configure your browser to decline this type of file, you can use the browser preference settings. For more information, we invite you to access the links below:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11)
- Cookie settings in Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en)
- Safari cookie settings (https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)
- Opera cookie settings (https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
To learn more about cookies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu for more information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.
3. The cookies used
Based on the function and purpose for which the cookie files that we use are used are detailed in the window that will appear when you enter the site and which will ask for consent regarding the cookie used.
- Theabsolutely necessary cookie filesare those that allow you to browse the website and use its basic functions. These cookies are indispensable for the use of websites.
- Analytic and performance cookie filesallow the collection of data on traffic, traffic sources and user behavior on the website. This information helps to improve the way the website works. The expiration period of these cookies is maximum ____.
- Functionality cookie filesare the ones that “recognize” you when you return to our website and help us provide you with personalized content. These cookie files collect anonymous information and cannot be tracked on other websites. The expiration period of these cookies is maximum ____.
- Cookies for marketing and identifying the target audiencerecords the pages you visited and the links you accessed. This information is used to deliver more relevant ads, but also to limit how often you can see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. For this purpose, we may share this information with third parties such as advertisers. The expiration period of these cookies is maximum ____.
- Cookies files on social networksallow you to share your activity on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not controlled by us.
4. Cookie files used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. The information generated by the cookie files regarding the use of the website will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers that can be located in the EU, EEA and / or the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, developing reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is legally required to do so or if such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting the way you visit our website.
To prevent monitoring by this type of cookie, you can install an add-on on your web browser ( http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ).
5. Cookies for displaying targeted ads and content (targeted advertising cookies)
In order to tailor the information and advertisements according to your interests and relevance, advertising providers are trying to understand your likely interests based on visits and browsing behavior. Depending on these areas of interest, I can develop a segmented profile, and then adapt the content and advertisements on our website for different customer groups.
6. Cookies files on social networks
On some websites, third parties that provide applications through these websites may place their own cookie files to monitor the performance of their applications or to customize their applications. For example, when you share an article using a social media sharing button (for example: Facebook, Twitter) available on a website, the social media platform associated with that button will record this.
These social networking websites may also collect your personal data for their own purposes. SC Computer Force SRL has no responsibility for the way in which social networking websites use your personal data. For information on the cookies set by the social networking websites and the data they can collect, please see their privacy policies and cookies.
7. Links to other websites
8. Changing the Cookie Files Policy
The new version will take effect on the date of online publication.